Friday, May 23, 2008

38 Weeks 4 Days

...and it's my last day of work! It hasn't quite hit me yet. Kind of just feels like I'm going on vacation. Man am I going to miss those girls. (You better keep in touch!)

It's the beginning of Memorial weekend and I think it's going to be a busy one - mostly for Mark. He is thisclose to finishing the crib. Tonight he's doing a light sanding and applying the third and final coat of polyurethane. Saturday and Sunday he has grand (yet attainable) plans to rout out the Corian sides (yes, Corian!) and build the platform that the mattress sits on.

As for me, I'll be hanging out with my mom. Maybe get some scrapbooking done? That would be fabulous. I'm hoping we can grant baby wait-and-see permission to begin it's descent after this weekend. I am SO ready to see him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment