Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spencer's sneaks

Four kits into 2013 and I hate to call favorites, but I think Studio Calico's April kit, Spencer's, is mine. So far. :) I am really loving that they threw a Project Life add-on to the mix. Perfect if you want some more coordinating journaling cards + embellishments. 

It's just about sneak time so I thought I'd do a quick post of what I got and a few peeks at some Project Life layouts. Even with our vacation mid-month, I got 4 weeks complete - Weeks 8 - 11. You can see the sneaks slideshow of all of the April kits here

Week 8 with the Project Life kit only :
Week 9 with the Project Life add-on, Latte, only :
Week 10 was a little bit of everything, including the scrapbook add-on 2, Daily Grind :
Week 11 :
Stay tuned for the full reveal on the 27th!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all of your self-timer shots!! :)
    and I HATE my bathroom, too! hate.it. ;)
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! It's the last room in the house that needs a makeover. Someday. ;)

      Delete
  2. like Jen said, I also love your self-timer shots! I need to do that and be in my PL. LOL! Love those tiny alpha letters, and hoping to shag the add on pl kit, wish me luck. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel! I've got my fingers crossed for you. :)

      Delete