Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spencer's : Project Life Weeks 8-11

Spencer's is now live for subscribers at Studio Calico.

Please note : at the time of this posting, these links will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. The kits will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight, the evening of March 27th.


Week 8 : with Spencer's Project Life kit only *click the photos to see larger images and close-ups in my gallery*
Week 9 : with the Project Life add-on, Latte, only :
Week 10 : Project Life kit + Latte Project Life add-on + Daily Grind scrapbook add-on
Week 11 : Project Life kit + Latte Project Life add-on + Daily Grind scrapbook add-on. Mark + I spent the last half of this week in Jamaica so I highlighted the right side with a couple panoramic photos I took with my iPhone - one of our suite and one of the beach. A pretty simple spread.
I use the Scrapbook Dividers from Becky Higgins to mark out each month in my albums but since I have a few extra, I used one for Week 11 to notate when we took our trip to Jamaica.
I added the anchor washi + black Thickers from Daily Grind to the top tab (MBJ is the airport code) and stamped the dates we were gone on the Cosmo Cricket heart tag on the front. On the back I added a few more embellishments - including a badge from the Project Life kit and fabric tag from Daily Grind, wrapped front to back.
I did take more than two photos while we were in Jamaica. :) I have plans to make a mini book with Jamaica's red love album (lol, that was seriously a total coincidence).

Thanks so much for looking + I hope you are able to snag everything you want this month! One more little reminder, if you want to join in on Lexi's class, This is Me, next month - you only have a few more days to sign up. I cannot wait to do something, just for me!

1 comment: