Friday, February 15, 2013

this week : via instagram

I'm thinking about doing a completely Instagram inspired Project Life spread for this week. I go in spurts with social media. Sometimes I'm obsessed + on, or I need a break + I'm off, or I'm on and just not sharing. This has been a share-happy week. Here is a glimpse :
This weekend : I'm finishing my fourth Project Life spread with the March Studio Calico kits. Have you seen the sneaks? Just when you think they can't get any better...

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Always love your posts Nicole.
    I'm really enjoying my Studio Calico PL kits, even if they seem to take sooooo long to reach regional Australia ! I still haven't received my February kit - and they've already released the sneak peaks for March.
    Just way too much for one person to cope with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that first photo is so endearing...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete