Thursday, February 21, 2013

Neverland sneaks

The reveal of Studio Calico's March kit, Neverland, is just under a week away now so I thought I'd share a few sneaks of my Project Life layouts while we wait. :)

I got 4 weeks of Project Life completed with the Project Life kit, card kit and add-on 1, Tink. You can see the sneak slide show of all of the kits that will be available on February 28 (or the 27th for subscribers) here

The paper pad in the card kit is exceptionally cute. Loving the yellow and pink. And the Amy Tan roller stamp got a lot of use this month!
The journaling cards in the Project Life kit were perfect for adding a small Instagram, a little journaling, or both :
Oh dear, that baby Mister Huey in the card kit. Can I tell you I used over half of it already? Between misting the LOVE Silhouette diecuts below for a rather theme-y Valentine's week spread below and recoloring the alpha stickers from the card kit. It's such a pretty color :
The printable journaling cards were a favorite as well. I printed out several of the 'check one' cards below for future use :
What's on your shopping list?

4 comments:

  1. You've probably been asked this a hundred times but what is the teeny tiny stapler you use? Me likie. I've tried to find one but the interwebs are massive and my store options are limited in a small town. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz - here's a link : http://bit.ly/10UJteu

      Delete
  2. Always a pleasure to see what you've done with the SC kit.

    Love your work Nicole.

    Must say l have fallen hard for the Studio Calico PL kits. They are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete