Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Neverland : Project Life Weeks 4-7

Neverland is now live for subscribers at Studio Calico.
Please note : at the time of this posting, these links will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. The kits will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight.

Four weeks done with the kits this month and I honestly don't have much product left! This month I embraced my desire to keep it a little more simple. Using the gorgeous journaling and filler cards as is. Adding more writing to my photos before printing them. But I did try something fun and different too and that ended up being my favorite spread. Here we go!

Week 4 : with the Neverland Project Life kit only *Click the photos to see larger images and close-ups in my gallery.*
Week 5 : Neverland Project Life kit + Neverland card kit + Tink add-on 1
Week 6 : Neverland Project Life kit + Neverland card kit + Tink add-on 1
Week 7 : Neverland Project Life kit + Neverland card kit
This spread had a rough start but it turned out to be my favorite of the month once I figured out what I wanted to do with it. It was so fun to use the mini Mister Huey in the card kit to accent the LOVE journaling cards I cut with the Silhouette. It really made them pop! Let this be a reminder to stop in the digital section of the shop and look at all of the awesome printables, digital stamps and brushes, and the diecut designs like this LOVE one above.

Don't forget to check out the add-on section for the Project Life kits too. Two things I'm very excited to get my hands on are the Life.Love.Paper currents stamp :
And the BlinksOfLife Prompt Cards :
Thanks so much for looking + happy shopping. I can't wait to see what you make with these kits!

2 comments:

  1. Happened onto your blog almost a year ago and kept returning to see all the amazing details you'd conjure for your 2012 PL layouts.... INSPIRATIONAL and kept me energized for creating and continuing on my own PL journey! Thank-you for that, Nicole.

    So looking forward to your weekly 2013 PL detailed and wonderful photos to savor, but with a DT it's just not the same. I'm hoping you will continue your future 2013 PL posts as last year?.

    See you next post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! It's difficult to post weekly this year because I have chosen to exclusively use the Studio Calico kits in my Project Life and I can only share what I've made after each monthly kit reveal. I am uploading my layouts with descriptions and lots of close-ups in their creative team gallery at the end of each month though. Hope this helps!

      Delete