Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Project Life : Week 52

Week 52 : December 24-31

This week : Christmas festivities, Mark was home all week (yay!), our first trip to the sledding hill, I got a new MacBook Pro, a birthday party plus New Years Eve at home.

Last week of the year, using the back of the American Crafts page protector insert in Week 51 and another Design F page protector I gotta say, it was a fun change of pace filling all of those 3x4 pockets for this month.
I used another Week in Review card this week and used a lot of my other stamps as well
So long twenty twelve card is a freebie from Cathy Zielske.
And the back of the same file tab from the previous week.

Thank you so much for looking - at this week and the previous 51! As much work as it can be, I'm going to miss posting my spreads each and every week. I will continue to share here in 2013, but likely a month at a time during Studio Calico's monthly kit reveal. I've really enjoyed using those kits for my weekly layouts and plan to keep myself relatively current again throughout the year.

The February kit reveal is next Monday and I'll have weeks 2 + 3 of 2013 to share in full then. (Week 1 was exclusive content for the Day by Day class.) I will share my sneak peeks in the next couple days.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I love Project LIfe and I can't wait to start posting my layouts. I'm waiting on a shipment of photos since I don't print my photos at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock! in one word YOU are amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the word Amazeballs. Love it!

    ReplyDelete