Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life : Week 51

Week 51 : December 17-23

This week : Morgan's preschool winter concert, our first dusting of snow on the first day of winter and the beginning of our Christmas celebrations with Mark's family.

At this point, I was totally in "just get it done" mode, so this spread was pretty simple. The base of the week is within a Design F page protector, plus I added an American Crafts page protector as an insert this week, to hold the extra photos related to Christmas.
Love those Cosmo Cricket word stickers below. Here I just added them right on top of the page protector.
More December Daily kit extras - enamel dots, snowflake diecuts, Thickers and Ali's stamps. The Hello stamp below can be found here.
The center row was all focused on Morgan's winter concert.
On the outside edge, I added a file tab and stamped "Merry Christmas" using Ali's stamps in the December Daily kit.
One more week to go - I'll share Week 52 tomorrow!

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that "Hello" stamp! What kind of ink did you use with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I love Hero Arts inks - the color I used here is called Tide Pool : http://bit.ly/WpFgOW

      Delete
  2. Hey Nicole - l was wondering whether l could ask about how you take photos of your PL layouts? I find l can take a good photo, but then when l load it into blogger - it's losing a lot of quality.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chrisy! I take my PL layout photos with my dslr and then crop and edit them in Photoshop Elements. Lately, I've been adjusting all of my edited photos to 500 pixels wide so they fill nearly the full width of my blog post. Then I choose 'original size' when I upload to the post and they are pretty clear without having to click on each photo and see more details.

      I hope this is what you meant :) and is helpful. If not, let me know!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Nicole, it's very kind of you to share how you photograph your PL layouts. I am sure this is that hardest part of PL :)

      Delete
  3. Love your little "merry Christmas" tab.... Such a fun cute way to incorporate that!!

    Abbytdevine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete