Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life : Week 50

Getting my December Daily album finished took priority these last couple weeks so I've been also playing catchup on getting my 2012 Project Life albums done too. This week I'll be sharing my final three weeks.

Week 50 : December 10-16

This week : lots of errands, wrapping up gift purchases and 12/12/12. Mark and I went to his work holiday party and Morgan and I joined my mom and sister for our annual Christmas cookie baking day.

I continued my one Design F page protector per week in December as well. I also added a Week in Review card (stamp can be found here) to note the dates and a brief rundown of the week.
Inside the candy cane striped bag is a super sweet email from my mom.
Most of the supplies I used are leftover from the Studio Calico December Daily kit. Below, the wood veneer alpha is from the Darling Dear line. For the Love of  and quotation mark stamps are in my shop.
The Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy was also this week and I couldn't finish up this week without mentioning it. Peace badge from Marcy Penner.
I made a flip up with the single 4x6 photo in this layout and added the freebie that Cathy Zielske made. That Mr. Rogers quote is pretty perfect.
Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - your attention to detail and ability to make so many different embellishments work together continues to impress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started this, but I think I'm going to! Just wondering can you buy the stuff for it in stores or only online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky Higgins Project Life kits and accessories are only available online (on Amazon in the US) right now, but will be in stores this spring.

      Delete