Thursday, January 24, 2013

Front Row sneaks

It's just about reveal time at Studio Calico. The February kits were so fun to play with and get caught up with Weeks 2 + 3 of 2013. While we're waiting for the next few days to pass, I thought I'd share a few sneaks of the Project Life layouts I made with February's Front Row kits.
Front Row Project Life kit only
Front Row Project Life kit only
Front Row Project Life kit + card kit + Big Screen add-on + Matinee add-on 
Front Row card kit + Big Screen add-on + diecut designs
While there aren't going to be any 'extra' Project Life kits available to purchase separately this month (they are currently sold-out to the current subscribers), you can get more info about joining the waiting list here. I'll be back on Monday for the full reveal. :)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I joined the list back at the beginning of January.... I hope I get a February kit.... These kits are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee! cannot wait! i joined in decemeber & after being on the waiting list i finally got an email that my subscription confirmed. so excited! will you be sharing your full layouts after they reveal the kits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Congrats Mindy. You will love February's kit. :) I'll share my full layouts on Monday both here and in the Studio Calico gallery.

      Delete