Friday, January 18, 2013

December Daily : Days 20 - 25

Here are the final pages to my December Daily album! I'm so happy I got it finished in a reasonable timeframe - considering that I wasn't able to keep up with the daily part. It is done, nonetheless.

In case you missed it - here are links to my previous pages :

December 20. Firewood delivery (way later than we normally do, but better than never). 
Left side :
Right side is on a clear transparency (so you can see the next day beyond it) :
This is a little better shot :
December 21. The first day of winter + a little snow.
That adorable house/heart clip was one of two in the Studio Calico December Kris Kringle kit.
Right side :
I combined the weekend of the 22nd + 23rd into one spread. We spent the weekend with Mark's family and I honestly didn't take many photos. Before we left though, Charlie (our elf) surprised the kids with videos from Santa (via the Portable North Pole website) Morgan and Parker were thrilled to be on the nice list. ;)
Left side - a little run-down of our weekend :
Right side :
December 24 - Christmas Eve! We spent a really nice day at home. Making cookies and preparing to have our families over on Christmas Day.
Left side :
Right side :
December 25 - Christmas Day. Not a lot of journaling, but I got more recorded in Project Life. Photo-wise, I focused on our morning gift-opening activities.
Left side :
Right side :
Morgan as Merida from Brave :
And a simple closing page. LOVE this photo of Morgan and Parker!
The final album :
Thank you so much for looking at my album!

The vast majority of my supplies came from the Studio Calico December Daily kit, but I'm including links below to most of the other products and tools I'm using for this project. If I am missing something, please ask! You can see my cover and foundation pages here. You can read about the embellishment kit I made to supplement my kit here. Most of the printables and diecuts were provided with the Studio Calico 25 Days class.





4 comments:

  1. Your DD turned out beautifully! What an inspiring album, I love your style and your use of all the goodies that came in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really envious at your ability to coordinate and use so many different embellishments. There’s a real skill in doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your DD, Nicole! Can't wait for more some PL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome Nicole. Your layers are beyond impressive, every little detail is perfection. For the second year in a row, your December Daily was a favorite. XO

    ReplyDelete