Monday, December 17, 2012

Project Life : Week 49

Week 49 : December 3-9

Just a simple share this week. Last month I mentioned that I'm going to change it up from my usual 2-page layouts, to just a single one-page per week spread because I'm also doing a December Daily album. I've read a lot of people doing both projects, but aren't sure what to put in each album. All I am doing (or trying to do) is keep the holiday related topics in the December Daily, and the everyday things - funny stuff the kids say, what we ate, receipts, lists, etc., in Project Life. I am using one Design F page protector per week through the end of the year - to cut down on the time spent working on it and the pressure to fill two pages. This style is a little different than Design A in that it has one 4x6 pocket and the rest are 3x4.  Here's how I used it for Week 49.
No real kit (or rhyme or reason) of products this week. I just used the same supplies I have out for my December Daily, which is mostly the Studio Calico kit, so it looks a little festive. Before December began, I made a few "Week in Review" journaling cards using one of my stamps to note a few highlights of the week, which is mostly Christmas related. I'll probably use one of those each week this month as well.

Here are a few close-ups. I need to stamp on what week this is on that Week in Review card, since I'm now noticing I forgot to do that in this layout (!) :
3 weeks to go and I'm so excited to start a fresh new year with the Studio Calico Project Life kit!

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. One page, but it seems you included a lot. Way to go Parker, for hanging in there with Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the "week in review" stamp to go over the washi without showing through the "w"? Is that stamped on a separate piece of paper and put over the top? It doesn't look like it's a separate piece... I'm perplexed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stamped the "week in review" on first, then cut slits along the top and bottom before adding the washi. The washi slides underneath the week in review stamp, if that makes sense. :)

      Delete