Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Project Life : Week 47

Week 47 : November 19-25

This week : a dentist appointment for Morgan, an Etsy shop milestone for me, Thanksgiving with my family + an abundance of internet shopping.

Full spread : (click the images to view a little larger)
Left side :
Chai + biscotti = a perfect me time snack.
I had an empty pocket this week and did my typical "fill it in with a favorite quote."
Right side :
I filled this pocket with a mini collage of Parker running in the driveway using this free template from Paislee Press. This kid has been amazing lately!
Every once in a while, I've been recording big moments and personal achievements I've had this year. It was really exciting to see my 1000th Etsy shop sale come through during this week. On the right, the tag inside the pocket holds some journaling from Thanksgiving with my family.
And that's it. I have Week 48 to finish (the last week of November) + then I'll be doing single page layouts through the end of the year since I am also making a December Daily album. I'll be back later this week with those pages. I've been working away when I get a chance and plan on posting 1-2 times a week with my layouts, not every day. We've been hit with some crazy temps + fog, so once we get some decent light, I will photograph + share with you!

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I shared what I learned during my first month here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products used this week :

5 comments:

  1. stunning!!! I never get over your handwriting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great- i love the pop of green and the quote is great. I agree with Jen, your handwriting is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your project life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great spread! and a big congrats on that 1000th sale!

    ReplyDelete