Friday, December 14, 2012

Introducing...

This is seriously the highlight of my year. I am so geeked to finally share that I am a part of the 2013 Studio Calico Project Life Creative Team.

I can hardly believe that my name is amongst all of this talent. Check out the list!
If you were not aware, Becky Higgins, the mastermind behind Project Life, made several big announcements a couple months ago. One of them was that she was teaming up with Studio Calico to create a monthly Project Life kit.

Studio Calico asked if I'd be interested in joining their team, I screamed said YES + now I can finally talk about it!

If you aren't familiar with how the Studio Calico kit club works, each month on the 13th at midnight, they show some sneak peeks of next month's kits - a scrapbook kit, a card kit, several add-ons and now, the Project Life kit. Tonight is sneak night for the January kits and this is a little glimpse of what I did with the very first Project Life kit.
Fun, right? You can see more sneaks of all of the January kits here.

The full contents of the kit will be revealed and available for purchase on the 28th and you can get more info about subscribing to get your very own Project Life kit each month here. Of course, with most new things come a lot of questions. I know I had a ton. Here is a fantastic thread on the Studio Calico message board that answers those questions about the new PL kit.

And with that, Happy Friday to you! If you are new to my blog, hello + welcome! I am so happy you are here! If you'd like to see a little bit more of me, my scrapbooking style, and the projects I've been working on lately, you can see my 2012 Project Life posts here, including a round-up post I wrote earlier this week. I run a small Etsy shop, prompt, full of Project Life inspired stamps. I've also been working on my December Daily album and you can see my progress so far here. And last but not least, you can always see what I'm up to on Twitter + Instagram. I'm nicolereaves pretty much everywhere.

Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Nicole! So excited for you and can't wait to see your work! Rhonda N

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on your new endeavor with Project Life!

    It's truly no wonder why you were chosen. You have some wonderfully creative ideas you've displayed all year long within your PL pages!

    You go girl... it's your year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been following your blog for about the past six months, and am a huge fan of your work. I was SO excited to see your name on the Studio Calico creative team. Very well deserved l think.

    I love your style, and your blog is a constant source of inspiration.

    2013 will be my first year doing Project Life, l've pre ordered my Seafoam kit, and subscribed to the Studio Calico Project Life - looking forward to sharing the next 12 months with you.

    ChrisyC
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ! What exciting news, off to check out all the PL people who made the SC ct that I don't already follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you, congratulations! Keep rocking those pages :) looking forward to seeing what you do with the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great...though the rest of the names are the same ones we see over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats nicole! so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I knew you were headed for a DT all year with your lovely, timely weekly PL posts!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is this.
    Your PL style is so great. I look forward to 2013 and all the really great ideas.
    Congrats on being selected. Yesterday before the team was reveled I was secretly hoping you would be on it. I was also prepared to email SC if you didn't make it and tell that they had made a big mistake. BUT your on the team.YEA!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Nicole - I bought a few stamps from your etsy shop a few months ago and I love them - can't wait to see what you do with the PL kits
    - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful news! I was considering jumping off the bandwagon but might just reconsider :) Well done, Nicole! I can't wait to see how you own this project again this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! It's so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Nicole--you totally deserve this! I love your design style and can't wait to see what you come up with for the SC Team.

    ReplyDelete