Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project Life : Week 42

Week 42 : October 15-21

This week : picture day and a magic show at school for Morgan, a 5K on Sunday, the Detroit Tigers swept the Yankees and are headed to the World Series, plus the much anticipated (with our friends at least) Michigan v. Michigan State football game. And...I spotted my 20 Questions book on Blurb's bestseller page (eck!). Here's how it all laid out :

Full spread (click on any image to enlarge) :
Left side :
The boy loves cars :
More vellum diecuts this week. The 'so very thankful' stamp will be in my shop Thursday :
My big girl had picture day at school this week. We practiced making 'pretty smiles' with big eyes :)
My 'inserts' this week include the tag from a bag I bought for Mark + a small envelope page to hold our 5K numbers + a brochure about Epidermolysis Bullosa. Aubrey is the daughter of some close friends of ours. She passed away at 6 weeks old of this horrible disease. She would have been 2 years old just a couple weeks ago. The 5k was set up last year by some awesome ladies, to raise money, spread awareness and hopefully find a cure for EB :
Love that there is a pocket in the front of these envelopes to embellish :
Right side :
The magic show at Morgan's school was seriously cool. So happy I got a picture of his assistant levitating : 
Mark and I are the worst about keeping presents hidden from each other. His birthday is over 3 weeks away but I gave him his gift last weekend :
Princess wanted to dress up in mommy's dress last week and I couldn't say no :
My 5K stats. I probably would have run more if my kids weren't so freaked out. They thought I was running away from them! :( Oh well, I wasn't there to make a certain time :
And holy cow, just 10 more weeks left?? Woah. I will admit though that I already have an album and my big pack of page protectors for next year. ;) Oh yes, this will continue in 2013!


Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I shared what I learned during my first month here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole - great PL pages again. I absolutely love your writing - you should really make a font!!! Yay!! Also love the 3x4 diecut w/love stamp insert you put together - so cute!! I always look to your pages for inspo when I need PL spaces to fill...you know...like the 1st two weeks after school/work started back up and I took maybe 3 pictures! Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages! I agree, love your handwriting! And I’m always inspired as well by your PL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week, love your pages especially the earring pic so cute and the wonderful stories you include too. What a great reason for doing a 5k, love all the inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Morgan's "practice" picture. And Parker's picture cracks me up. Your pages are looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete