Monday, October 15, 2012

Project Life : Week 41

Week 41 : October 8-14

This week : we got hit with some unseasonably cold weather and we bought the kids winter coats earlier than I was expecting. Mark went to the University of Michigan football game with a friend. Outdoor play + a PSL + lots of errands. Really, a pretty typical week.

Full spread : (click on the photos to enlarge)
Left side :
Parker has been pronouncing Morgan's name as (sounds like) "Gah-quinn" for weeks, months maybe. I finally got it down in the album. I have no idea how he came up with that, but it's cute and it's stuck. And now sometimes I call her Gah-quinn too. ;) The adorable 'he said' journaling card is from Design Editor and can be found here :
Love the Studio Calico stickers on this photo. Plus they are nice to write on :
My little buddy at Trader Joes - picking up the essentials. Cookies + milk :) Love those teardrop shaped Martha Stewart/Avery stickers :
Instagram photo + ormolu snapshot = perfect :
Right side :
Documenting my favorite shows + Parker's foamy soap fascination. I also wrote down our dinner menu for the week - inspired by Ali a few weeks back :
A new coat (in pink, duh) for Morgan + a mini car milestone on the Subaru. The adorable puffy stickers scattered around the spread this week are from Amy Tangerine.
Thank you so much for looking this week! I kind of stopped linking every single product I use all the time because I feel like I'm repeating myself week after week. And it's a lot of work. I've been writing a big master post about my Project Life process, favorite products and FAQ's that I hope to have done in the coming weeks. Until then, if I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask. :)

I have also linked up with The Mom Creative today.

And a quick shop update. All of my stamps that were sold out have been restocked. At the end of next week, I'll be adding 7 new holiday designs - which will be awesome for scrapbooking, cardmaking, gift tags + more. If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen a few of them already. I'll peek some more in a post here later this week.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I shared what I learned during my first month here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

11 comments:

  1. Great pages Nicole ! Love your PL this week especially as it shows a lot of regular happenings in your family that you might forget otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes I feel like I'm always forgetting or leaving something out. There's always next week. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow Monica, thank you!! That is a huge compliment! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love that you documented gah-quinn! I didn't have project life, but I still remember that my son, Alec, pronounced his name Yak-Yak when he was little. I should make a layout about that! Your PL looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yak-Yak! Heehee, that's SO cute. Thanks Deb!

      Delete
  4. love these pages!
    i love love love parenthood! i missed last weeks episode but it has been making me super teary the last 2 weeks. that show is amazing.
    great project life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages! I love how you included your current favorite shows. I did that this week too with Homeland. I am obsessed with that show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parenthood is one of my favorite shows. Really reminds me of my crazy family. Love that you documented your son's name for your daughter. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say your style of doing Project Life is my absolute favorite. It's like seeing someone who wears a certain style of clothing and you think that's what I would feel great and look good in. I visit this page every week. Thank you for the time it must take to keep this going. I'm enjoying this week. I love how you took a pic of the coat and the price tag, and Parenthood! My favorite and who would think of that 5 years from now if you didn't put it in there? And, what you had for dinner for the week and your errands, etc. This is life. Also, talking about the seasons and your family. Your pages don't overwhelm me, they inspire me to remember to keep life simple and focus on the gratitude moments of the everyday. Love it! Just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cathy! I'm so happy you enjoy my weekly posts and really appreciate you taking the time to visit and comment!

      Delete