Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Project Life : Week 38

Week 38 : September 17-23

A fairly ordinary week here, if there is such a thing.

Full spread (click on the images to enlarge) :
Left side :
Pretty quick and simple. Lots of stamps, some Thickers, washi and a handful of embellishments were what I grabbed to be a part of my spread this week. I'm finding if I just take out a few supplies I want to use, instead of everything, then the layout pulls together fairly quickly. These were a couple of my favorite cards :
I used some of my new stamps, as well as my Studio Calico favorites :
Right side :
The entire right column was from the weekend. So happy to get lots of Mark in this week. ;)
Poor Parker. Does not like that carousel at the zoo. I had to snap proof of it before grabbing him from Mark before the ride started :
Thank you so much for looking! If I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I shared what I learned during my first month here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products used this week :

3 comments:

  1. you know this makes me giggle! :)
    hope you are enjoying your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the rainbow pocket - that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the overhead shot of the cars, such a cool way of seeing the concentration they have with their toys.

    ReplyDelete