Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project Life : Week 37

Week 37 : September 10-16

This week : was a big week. Morgan started preschool + I was a guest on Elle's Studio blog. It was the 11th anniversary of 9/11. I enjoyed one-on-one time with Parker and we made semi-homemade pizzas for the first time as a family.

Full spread (click any image to enlarge) :
Left side :
One insert this week. I love the simplicity of this combination of a 6x12 page protector with Ali Edwards layered templates. It is so easy to copy and paste text from a blog post into these templates. Add a couple photos, print and done. This time I edited the post I wrote about Morgan's first day of school :
With a little scrap paper tab on the edge :
On the back I slipped in a card a very sweet friend sent. :)
Right side : 
As always, thank you so much for looking! If I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I shared what I learned during my first month here. And, all of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products used this week :

2 comments:

  1. Great spread. love all the stamps you used :) especially the What the What? stamp...totally my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "Parker's currents" and the picture of the sleeve on Parker's cup. :)

    ReplyDelete