Thursday, September 27, 2012

around here

We are wearing hoodies, cozy socks + new shoes.
Parker is talking + singing a lot. I just love his sweet little voice.
Morgan is drawing a lot. Pictures of Santa while wearing her bathing suit no less.
They have already chosen and are wearing their Halloween costumes around the house. Dress-up + role play is big here.

I am fighting a cold. Or maybe it's seasonal allergies.
I am not taking anything for it. A combination of being too lazy, not knowing what to take + feeling like it will pass on its own.
I am consuming large amounts of tea to soothe my sore throat.

The leaves are just beginning to change colors in our yard.
I'm anxious to burn a new candle.

We are finding a new rhythm + forming new routines with Morgan in school.
She loves school.
I am enjoying my 'get busy' time while Parker naps + Morgan learns.
But I also cherish those days she is home + we get to be play and be lazy.
We are not very quick to change out of our pj's on those days.

I love Instagram.
I am sending out oodles of happy mail + get so geeked to see it in action.
I have a lot of ideas for holiday goodies in the shop. I can't wait to see which of them come to fruition.

I am incredibly excited about this weekends crop with my mom + sister. Doing my favorite things with my two favorite women. Yup. Excited doesn't quite sum it up.
I'm building a kit from my stash to work on our Hawaiian honeymoon album. 8 years ago!

I'm not a big TV watcher, but I'm so happy Parenthood + Up All Night are back on.
I fall asleep thinking about the cup of coffee I'll enjoy the next morning.
I'm looking forward to turning the calendar next week.

This post was inspired by Ali Edwards invitation to share a "currently", "right now" or "around here" blog post or scrapbook page. If you are not already subscribed to her free weekly newsletter, I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

  1. I don't watch a ton of TV either, but I love Parenthood. I can't wait to get home and see what I've missed.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get over your cold soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love your 1st photo that captures my love of this season perfectly!! Warm, cozy clothes and a cuppa'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love parenthood! and this morning i dug out the sweatshirts too.

    ReplyDelete