Friday, August 31, 2012

5 favorites for Friday

2 posts in one day! *gasp* Before I settle in for the night I wanted to share some of my favorite things from this week.
  1. Etsy is going to be offering site-wide gift cards starting this fall. What a fantastic gift idea for the upcoming holidays! I'm very excited about this, both as a buyer and a shop owner.
  2. This post about how to interact with introverts is hilarious, and spot on.
  3. Tina has some new stamps in her shop and I'm loving this currents one. You know I adore anything that encourages more journaling in my Project Life album.
  4. Elle's Studio introduced their new products this week and I'm crazy about The Sweet Life line. And the stamps. Ha, go figure.
  5. I added these social media icons to the sidebar of the blog this week. I stuck with the neutral titanium gray, but if you are looking to unify the look of your blog, these are simple, awesome + perfect. There's even a HTML tutorial which was super handy!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link on the social media icons -- i added it to my blog too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete