Tuesday, July 17, 2012

right now

I'm so happy to say we are home. Our camping trip was a blast, though much hotter than the weather forecast lead us to believe it would be. Today, the air conditioning is our friend. Even if it's not working at 100%. Hopefully that will be fixed by the end of the day.

We went outside to play in the pool this morning but that only lasted for a whole 20 minutes when Parker started pulling on the door to go back in. It's suppose to be over 100 degrees here in Michigan and that just blows.

I'm completely behind on my favorite social media.

I'm caught up on all of the sandy, sweaty laundry + the kitchen is clean. That makes me happy.

I'm so geeked to use my Kelly Purkey stamps on my Project Life spreads. I'm going to be geotagging + hashtagging everything!

I love these pickles!

I cancelled my Birchbox subscription. I can't say I have been pleased with the contents of my boxes, especially this last one. Oh well, it was a fun thing to try out.

I'm shuffling through papers + lists, trying to figure out the must-do's this week. We have another busy weekend away coming up.

I have a 12x12 print sitting next to me, drying + almost ready to cut up, to fit into last weeks Project Life spread. This will be my second attempt at using an enlargement in my PL album, and is such an awesome way to document the end of the week in the woods. Did you see my first attempt - my album one closing page + album two opening page on the Ormolu blog last weekend?

We need groceries pretty bad.

I'm excited to tackle my camping mini album.

I'm looking forward to preparing some of my old scrapbook supplies for a garage sale next month at my LSS. Hoping to earn a little spending money for all of the new Summer CHA goodies that are coming out.

Someone has a hold on a library book I'm halfway through reading. It's due tomorrow, so no renewal for me. While that makes me sad, I'm tempted to speed read through it tonight before bed. Or just return it late.

The shop is back in business.

Happy Monday Tuesday! I'm certain my days are going to be messed up all week.

6 comments:

  1. Love the April enlarged photo. Looking forward to seeing you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole

    Just wanted to let you know how much l am enjoying your blog. There is SO much inspiration.

    I stumbled across your blog from a link on Jenny Meyerson's website - and have been a regular visitor ever since.

    Chrisy
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Chrisy! Thanks for taking the time to say hello!

      Delete
  3. Ditto on your laundry and kitchen remarks - after 4 loads washed and put away, unpacking and grocery shopping yesterday, it feels good to have it done. I just ordered some flair and my photos for the camping trip already. Can't wait to put that together...in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good feeling, right? That's awesome you already ordered your photos! You will love the flair too. I bet I know what we'll both be working on at our next crop. :)

      Delete