Friday, July 27, 2012

Project Life : Week 29

Week 29 : July 16-22

I finally got this week done. After working full speed on my camping mini I couldn't quite get motivated to move on with my Project Life. I had an opportunity to work on it this afternoon and decided to keep it simple + rely on my core kit, which doesn't get much attention these days. Some weeks I have time to add extra details and some weeks I don't. And that's okay. Plus I had an insert this week.

This week : the end of our camping trip + a hot house. My first appointment with a laser for some spider vein removal, lots of yummy food, spectating at Mark's softball game, movies, a visit from Grandma and a very busy Saturday out of town. Here we go...

Full spread + insert (click any image below to enlarge) :
Left side. I adore that kitty picture Morgan drew :
Front of insert, a Design G page protector :
Back of insert + right side :
Back of insert :
Right side :
In related news, there are some awesome new Project Life stamps in the Studio Calico shop - School Life + Foodie. Love them + snagged them both this morning. And the Project Life core kits + new plastics are in stock at Amazon. Check out Becky Higgins blog post here for more details. I haven't committed to any of the new styles yet, as I have an album FULL of page protectors and don't need anymore, but I'm loving the new envelope pages - tall + small, as well as the protectors that hold Instagram photos - Design I + J.

Thanks so much for looking and if I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask. Happy weekend to you all!

Not familiar with Project Life? Click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the kitty drawing myself. And I loved bowling with Morgan. Can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you have providing very useful information Thanks for such an incredible site!

    ReplyDelete