Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Project Life : Week 27

Week 27 : July 2-8

In the interest of time, I'm going to be light on words and just show a few shots of this week's spread. As I was getting in my groove yesterday, my theme started to lean towards using up some alphabet stickers. Here's how it turned out.

Left side + insert (click on any photo to enlarge the image). The insert is an American flag craft that Morgan and I did last week. I gave her the stars and stripes to see how she'd put together the flag on her own. Not bad, I say!
Left side :
Back of insert + right side. Love that Morgan wanted to add "Happy Birthday USA" to the back of her flag! :)
Right side :
I used up a lot of letters in this spread ;)
'make' is a Silhouette cut using the font soymilk :
I also completed the closing page to album number one + the opening page to album number two. Here is a sneak peek at the opening page - which is a 12x12 photo enlargement, cut it into pieces. I'll be showing the entire thing on the Ormolu blog this weekend :
When I started Project Life at the beginning of the year, I thought I'd only have 2 albums, thus a volume one + volume two. Except my first album was full at the end of April! So, I also redid the 6x12 pages that are my pre-opening page to my Project Life albums :
Three albums it is.
Thank you so much for looking! This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more inspiration! And if I forgot something or you'd like more details, just ask. :)

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. Love your use of all the letter stickers. They look great on top of the photos. I need to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages! I'm on volume two, also, but I made it to June before I had to start a new album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pre-opening pages look great!! And I love your "alpha usage."

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's dedications! Grilling in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you used the letter stickers over 2 speech bubbles - looks great!

    ReplyDelete