Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Project Life : Week 25

Week 25 : June 18-24

This week : more summertime fun. Lots of cold beverages, braids, happy mail, visitors and adventures. We camped in our tent in the backyard and went to the Ann Arbor Summer Festival this weekend.

Full spread :
Left side :
I love a lot of the details of the pockets this week. Lots of Silhouette cuts, Ormolu flair buttons and little labels + Elle's Studio Summer Lovin' tidbits.
Lots of fun going on here. Washi, stamps, clips, another Elle's Studio tidbit + Ormolu tags :
I doubled my washi tape collection this week (mind you, I only had 7-8 to begin with) at Freckled Fawn, so I used a lot of my new tape in this spread. 'Learn' is another Silhouette cut (the font is soymilk), as is the little potty boy. Loving to group a bunch of little embellies together here :
Right side. I love love love this side. Maybe it's the colors, I dunno. I love :
Favorite moments tidbit from Elle's Studio. The number 2 is from the Studio Calico Stepping Stone Numbers stamp set :
Recorded a little private journaling in this chevron bag and used an arrow clip to attach the 'note to self' circle. I Gave. Happiness. is a sticker we got for donating to a local free festival we attended over the weekend :
My Today Was stamp fit perfectly here. I almost started writing it out when I did a forehead slap because I made a stamp for this kind of prompt :
I used a white Sharpie to do a little journaling about our first backyard camping adventure. I knew I wanted to write on the photo, somewhere, but I didn't really have room to add a sticker or label. I love adding text to blank/negative space and in this photo, Parker's pj shirt seemed like a perfect spot. I am in love with the Ormolu Bungalow Little Labels and Analog Clock flair buttons :
Behind the photo of my kids + nephews I added a tab (from October Afternoon's new 9 to 5 line) to a core kit journaling card so I could write a little more about our morning at the splash pad :
Thank you so much for looking! This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more inspiration! I'm experimenting this week and not adding the product links below. So, if I forgot something, just ask. :)

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. Nic, are you using a white spare paint marker, or regular? I bought a paint one and it is awful. I wanted to do this on several photos but my marker really sucks.
    Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take a picture of it and tag you on Instagram. ;)

      Delete
  2. your handwriting is perfect!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout; the journaling and all the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are FUN! I love the journaling on the photos, and all those "extras" you put in. Love that bright yellow and all the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete