Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Life : Week 24

Week 24 : June 11-June 17

Nothing out of the ordinary this week. The kids had their annual checkups and Parker is testing us with his tantrums. Welcome terrible twos. A really nice weekend and Father's Day.

Full spread : click on any image to enlarge
 Left side :
Love my little man on his new balance bike :)
Right side. I really loved adding Cathy Zielske's free gratitude card this week (link below) :
Three of our tomato plants from last year sprouted back up and I found almost a dozen little cherry tomatoes on them last week! 
Part of a 6 pack case from one of Mark's summer favorites + a little (nasty) sippy cup randomness :
and my favorite shot of my three favorite people - from Father's Day :
Thank you so much for looking! This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more inspiration! And if I forgot something, just ask. :)

If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products I used this week : click the photos for more info

4 comments:

  1. Great pages Nicole! They look so clean. Love the sweet picture of your kiddos with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SUPER LOVE!! I am in the progress of working on 3 weeks which is SO jam backed that I don't even know where to be begin.. :) Only good thing is my pictures all have their file as to what week they go. Getting them printed is going to require OH so much ink! Ha

    ReplyDelete