Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Morgan : 4 years : 20 Questions


20 questions* : answered by Morgan at age 4

1. What is your favorite color? pink
2. What is your favorite toy? my pink spinny and my big Belle doll
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Bubble Guppies - and my favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut butter + jelly rollup
6. What is your favorite outfit? my rainbow shirt and those (green plaid) shorts you (Mommy) really like :)
7. What is your favorite game? tag
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks + pretzel fishes (goldfish) - not together
9. What is your favorite animal? lion + bear
10. What is your favorite song? One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
11. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy and the Too-Loose Tooth
12. Who is your best friend? Parker
13. What is your favorite cereal? marshmallow cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my new scooter
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? noo-noo
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Daddy's waffles
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pei Wei (she loves their chicken lo mein)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher, a librarian and an architect. 

Happy Birthday Morgan! You are the most incredible little girl and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Love you so much - Mommy, Daddy + Parker!! You can read Morgan's answers from when she turned 3 here.

On that note, do you want a see a sneak peek of the new 20 Questions albums?
The concept is completely the same with a few physical changes - including the size (a little smaller than the original 8x8) and it's now a bound book instead of a scrapbook. Best of all, they won't sell out! I have a complete blog post coming later this week. A complete blog post can be found here.

*Starting at age 3, I am asking Morgan (and next year, Parker) these 20 questions every year around their birthday. I have created a small album to hold the interviews and a photo from that birthday. You can see how I put it together here.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Morgan....Did you know you're Aunt Nancy is Fancy Nancy? Love you and wish I got to see you and the rest of your family more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunt Nancy! I think about you every time we read that book. :) Love you!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Morgan! I love, love this album idea. Sam turns 3 at the end of the month so I'll be ordering one indeed!
    And I love Beauty and The Beast and Fancy Nancy too! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny - it's an awesome day for a birthday! ;)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Princess Morgan! Have a happy happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunt Kristin! Love you!! XOXO

      Delete
  4. I found a pin for this idea, I can't tell you what a great idea this is, I wish I would have done this with my older children. I have a baby that just turned three and I will start doing this. I can't tell you how priceless this is in the future when they are asking you things about themselves and you can't remember at the top of your head lol. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Betty Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also found this on Pinterest - what a great idea! I wish I had done this with my kids, but they're all too big now. You will treasure these pages forever!

    ReplyDelete