Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project Life : Week 21

Week 21 : May 21-27

Despite the busy week ahead, I was happy to have some alone time yesterday to complete another week. I love how all of these weeks are coming together! Summer is almost here (and it sure feels like it here in Michigan) and this week reflects that. Lots of outside photos, seasonal treats and birthday surprises to share.

Full spread : click any image below to enlarge
Left side :
I'm normally a Chunky Monkey girl, but this Ben & Jerry's flavor was yummy!!
One of my favorite photos from the week. Chillin' in the grass with my lil girl :
Right side :
The surprise is out of the bag and the kids know that Daddy's 'structure' is really a playset for them. Morgan thinks it is 'awesome + amazing' - just like her Daddy!
He is such a ham lately. Love him!
Thank you so much for looking! This week I'm linked up to The Mom Creative. Check out Jessica's post for more inspiration! And if I forgot something, just ask. :) If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. All of my 2012 Project Life posts can be found here.

Products I used this week : click the photos for more info

10 comments:

  1. I found your blog recently and am slightly obsessed with these layouts, so much in fact that I went online and bought some of the sleeves. Unfortunately the website was out of some of the paper products but I have a bajillion items myself that I can use. I do have a question though - since you do this weekly, do you have a photo printer at home? Or do you get them printed somewhere else? Also, is that your own hand writing or is that printed onto the photos and pages?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! I do print from home on an Epson R2880. I truly believe this is one of the only reasons I stay caught up. It's so convenient. You can find a link to the printer at the bottom of my post.

      98% of the time, any text on my pages (photos or journaling cards) is either handwritten or from a stamp. I only type text if I need to tell a longer story.

      Delete
  2. looks great as always!! you do PL in such an awesome way :)
    you are going to have to give me a tut on the InLinkz stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It's pretty simple :)

      Delete
  3. Love those stamps...I'm eagerly awaiting mine to arrive in the mail, but now I see two more I want! :) You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I hope you get your happy mail soon. ;)

      Delete
  4. Great jobe Nicole! Love the card with the cherries on it and how you incorporated the Today Was stamp. Love seeing all that green grass!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! We're loving the beginning of summer here!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I've never see the Ben&Jerry's flavor. Looks interesting. Cute hat picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pages!! Your flowers are beautiful, and your little boy is darling!

    ReplyDelete