Monday, April 30, 2012

eight

Eight years ago, right about now, I said "I do" to my best friend on a quiet beach on the island of Kauai. We became husband + wife.

In two years, we have grand plans to renew our vows on that same beach. Rain or shine.

Thank you Mark,
for putting up with me,
for sticking with me,
for loving me no matter what,
for giving me our two beautiful children,
for your support and encouragement,
for being my biggest fan,
for making me so happy,
and so much more.

You are my world.
You are my everything.
Love you forever.
XO

2 comments:

  1. Rain or shine.....I like that. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated 8th anniversary to you both! By your -PL- page it appears to have been a lovely evening for you both!

    Our anniversary is next week... 24 years 24/7 with the best thing that ever happened to me. We'll be celebrating with the baseball team our daughters managing this year! We'll supply the cupcakes! {smile}

    ReplyDelete