Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

I had to share this story + video of Parker today. Sadly, I haven't done this in a while, so I think our families will enjoy this. I was shocked when it happened and asked Mark to grab the video camera while we were eating dinner to see if Parker would do it again. And he did. Here's a little background :

On Sunday afternoon, I made some Jello and I told Morgan if she ate all of her dinner, she could have a cup of it for dessert. Well, she is a very slow eater. Mark and I were done eating, so I went to the fridge and got a couple Jello's for us, thinking maybe she'd pick up the pace if she saw us eating them. At first, she got a little upset and thought there were only 2 and we were going to eat them both. "No," I said "I made 4, one for each of us. You can have one when you are finished, ok?" She was okay with that and then counted around the table, pointing at each of us "1, 2, 3, 4" and then Parker continued :


It's obviously not clear counting, but we knew what he meant. At 19 months old, his grunting has only recently turned into recognizable words this month. Hahahaha, what a cutie pie! Bedhead, messy face and all.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!!!!! Love his (little) voice.

    ReplyDelete