Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12.16.11

Ah, Friday. So much fun. I actually have a bunch of other Instagram photos and a little story to tell about how long it takes to bake something when both kids are around / awake. It is a process and in the middle of it all I was kind of chuckling to myself at all of the interruptions. That will all be a page insert for Friday. Anyways, on to the party :
click to enlarge + read journaling
This photo above will be the main page (the right side). The collage below will be the left side.
click to enlarge + read journaling
Can't even tell you how much fun we had!

I'm only blogging the main photos each day for my December Daily album. I will be putting the whole thing together, with ephemera and extra photos/stories, after Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you had a great time at the party. Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun, much deserved night out with Mark! I'm interested in this baking story, too...

    ReplyDelete