Thursday, December 15, 2011

12.15.11

click to enlarge and read journaling
Simply Magical wordart from Deena Rutter's Jolly Holiday kit.

I'm only blogging the main photos each day for my December Daily album. I will be putting the whole thing together, with ephemera and extra photos/stories, after Christmas. 

In related news : I'm delighted with how thick my album is getting and I don't even have any of these main pages in it yet! I cannot wait to get them all printed (through Persnickety Prints). On Tuesday at dinner, I was telling Mark about my wish for a new printer, mostly because I am starting Project Life in January and I think the only way I will stay caught up is to print photos at home. Convincing, right? The conversation turned into a purchase (thank you babe!) and tomorrow I am going to be the proud new owner of an Epson R2880 printer. Epson's website is full of good deals now. We couldn't pass up 10% off + huge rebate + free shipping. Check it out if you are looking for a new printer too.

P.S. It's going to be quiet around here until early next week, as we'll be in + out all weekend. Mark's holiday party is tomorrrow night. Looking forward to getting prettied up (in a dress!!) and having adult conversation. And an adult drink. Have a wonderful weekend. I will catch you up on ours as soon as I can. 10 more sleeps til Santa! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your main page is beautiful. The tree is so nice and big.
    Congrats with a new printer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy the kids enjoy the train. Way to go on the printer! Enjoy the Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas trains are so fun. Have fun at the party :)

    ReplyDelete