Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12.13.11

Played around with our camera lenses tonight, making a little Christmas tree bokeh. Between talking to Mark and reading this blog post, this was my favorite shot of our tree and I made it today's page enlargement.
Now that I'm looking at it again, I think I need to add some journaling in that little rectangle next to the '13'. Looks a little too bare.

Plus I took a few "around the house" shots. I'm looking forward to hanging our stockings soon!
Star patterned paper from Robin Meierotto Vintage Holiday kit
Label from Persnickety Prints Vintage Christmas kit

I'm only blogging the main photos each day for my December Daily album. I will be putting the whole thing together, with ephemera and extra photos/stories, after Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. i'm really enjoying seeing your photos and pages. :)

    ReplyDelete