Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12.07.11

The kids and I made salt dough ornaments today. We actually spent most of the morning at the table, rolling dough and cutting shapes. It was such a nice, relaxing and playful day. Unlike yesterday's frantic and not-so-happy errand running. I am going to do a little extra journaling on the back of the 'bookmarks' about making the ornaments, but these are my two digital pages for today :
click to enlarge and read journaling
click to enlarge and read journaling
I'm only blogging the main photos each day for my December Daily album. I will be putting the whole thing together, with ephemera and extra photos/stories, after Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is that quote. I love your digital layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Nicole!! Love the ornaments y'all made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ornaments and love the layout! so cute! and that quote is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote. It is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your page and am definately going to do that activity next week with my 8 and 5 year old.

    ReplyDelete