Sunday, December 4, 2011

12.04.11

A two-pager for today :
click to enlarge and read journaling
click to enlarge and read journaling
Just like last year, I asked for the price tag for our tree to add to my December Daily. Just like last year, the guys at the tree lot thought I was weird. Nope, I'm just a scrapbooker. :)

We have a pretty damn near perfect evening ahead. Chinese takeout and Detroit Lions football. I could start working on my Christmas cards, but I think I'm going to hang out on the couch with Mark, enjoy a glass (or two) of wine, and catch up on two weeks of Google Reader blog posts. Ahh...

I'm only blogging the main photos each day for my December Daily album. I will be putting the whole thing together, with ephemera and extra photos/stories, after Christmas. 

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos and what a great idea to compile it at the end? Have you done that before? And do you actually get it done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! I put it all together at the end because I don't print my photos at home. I did my first DD last year (there's a link to the finished album over in the right column ----> ) and didn't finish it until February/March. This year I really wanted to incorporate more digital elements so after Christmas is over, all I have to do it send my photos to print. I hope to get this one done in January. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daily blog and pictures of the babes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and pictures looking forward to seeing it all opped together at the end.

    ReplyDelete