Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Thought | 005

Today, I am thankful for my family. Some of my favorite people, all doing their own thing, but together, in one room. This doesn't happen very often anymore. It's been many months since we've hung out, but yesterday, we had such a nice visit. My nephews are growing like weeds and are quickly becoming little boys. I can't help it but call them babies. They make Morgan + Parker, my own babies, look like giants. Time just goes by too fast. I am thankful for these days, though few and far between, that we can see each other. All at once. I love you all! 

Thankful Thoughts is a series by Ali Edwards. You can download your free overlays here.

It's going to be quiet around here this week as we get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday and long weekend. I have plenty to do, as I'm sure everyone does. Today, I'm expecting the last of our advent books to arrive and then I can slowly start wrapping them, so they can be quickly unwrapped, one by one, beginning on December First. I'll share our full list of book titles next week. Plus I'm planning on putting a big dent in my own Christmas shopping - finishing the big stuff for the kids + for my Secret Santa.

The shop has been bustling with activity and if you have placed a preorder on a 20 Questions album, I'm on track to get them assembled and packaged to ship next week. I also have holiday cards and tags in the works and hope to have those available around the end of this month.

Plus, I think we'll throw in a trip to the library and some Thanksgiving crafts for good measure. 

Have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving! See you next week.

3 comments:

  1. It was great catching up a bit yesterday. Hopefully we can get together again soon. The boys had a ton of fun too - they loved the "new toys" to play with! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way to use the Thankful Thought overlays!

    ReplyDelete