Tuesday, November 8, 2011

cloud nine

First things first. Thank you so much for all of the December Daily love. Wow! I'm on cloud nine because of all of the nice comments (and pins) from yesterday's post. I've never really known the power of social media until now. Thank you. All of you. Ali, you are amazing! That was completely unexpected.
I seriously have a list of things I wanted to write about today, points I wanted to make, but I think I'll spare you today of all the goings-on in my head and in this house. I am about 48 hours away from opening shop and have been keeping my little fingers busy - packaging, stamping, typing (and typing and typing). It has been really fun and (already) quite rewarding.

Today : (and likely tomorrow) I will be working on the blog. Adding + subtracting. Editing + rearranging. So, you might see things moving around in the next couple days. Again. Sorry, I think it's in my blood or something. Just ask my parents. :) First though, I have two very important little people to tend to. It's French toast Tuesday and I better get to work at the griddle. Then, Morgan's first dentist appointment. Eek! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Will be thinking about you and Morgan at the dentist; better sooner than later. And yes, rearranging and organizing is in your blood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and exciting!! I saw Ali's post on Twitter and thought I recognized that name!! Just catching up with my blog roll. congrats and WTG with such awesome creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did Morgans appointment go? Yeah, how many times did you arrange and rearrange your room when you were younger? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rebekah!

    Morgan's dentist appointment went really well. Perfect, actually. And I think I rearranged my bedroom too many times to count! :)

    ReplyDelete