Tuesday, November 15, 2011

and the winner is...

The winner of the 20 Questions : Birthday Interview Album for Kids is :


Congratulations jenn002! Please email me at nicole.s.reaves AT gmail DOT com with your contact information and what age you want to start your album.

Thank you EVERYONE for your kind comments. I am super excited about the shop and will be posting updates here as I add new items. This week I'm working on some holiday tags and cards that I hope to list around Thanksgiving (next week, eck!)

Much more non-shop related stuff coming this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was looking through your DD for this year, and you spoke of deleting the day of the week off of each overlay. Can you tell how you did this? I have been playing around with mine, and for the life of me, cannot figure it out!

    Thanks so much!

    Melissa
    mpriest@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete