Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Parker's first year album : my sweet boy

This 2-page spread documenting Parker's first week was the first digital layout I made for his album.
(click to enlarge)
closeup of left side
closeup of right side
Journaling reads : At one week old, you are very quiet and content. You love to sleep in our bed. I've been letting you sleep with me after Daddy gets up and leaves for work in the morning and that can get us a couple more hours of blissful sleep. You are nursing like a champ, which warms my heart because I feel it is making our bond that much stronger. We are finding our rhythm + enjoying every day of getting to know each other. You are sweeter than words can describe. Love, Mommy.

Supplies :
Template : Ali Edwards Grid Template Pack No 2
Patterned (background) paper : One Little Bird Conversation Piece No 4
Number stickers : American Crafts Rockabye Thickers
Fonts : Bickham Script Pro + Cabin

All week long I am sharing layouts from Parker's completed first year album. Tomorrow's layout : on his own : the story of when Parker (gasp!) finally started to sleep better.

1 comment: