Monday, September 26, 2011

thinking

about how much I love my new breakfast obsession - oatmeal with lots of toppings. My new fave is real, not instant, oatmeal with banana, almonds + a drizzle of honey. It's nice to finally feel full until lunch.

about how to tweak the pumpkin spice syrup I made last weekend. It's good, but I feel like I'm using too much in my coffee to get that true PSL taste. It's definitely worth trying though.

about how nice it was to visit with some friends we haven't seen in too long (hi Sara + Jared!) ;) I was so excited to hear they are expecting a baby girl in February!!

about how to wean Parker off his pacifier. I was up 3 times with him last night (and then once with Morgan after I'm guessing she woke up from his cries ear-piercing screams) so I know he depends on it now. I know, my bad. Plus he is drooling like crazy so I'm sure we have more teeth coming. I hate this.

about Christmas and wish lists. We went to IKEA on Saturday and ended up picking up part of Parker's gift from Santa. If you spend $100 or more, you can get your entire meal recipe deducted and you end up eating for free, so we had a quickie dinner there too. I have a feeling Christmas is gonna come up quick. It always does. First, I need to get through Halloween. It's not even October yet.

about how important communication is to happy friendships + marriages. And how much I love Mark. Mwah babe!

Today : the rain is going to keep us inside today, but that's okay because I have laundry to do and a sticky kitchen floor to mop. My prima ballerina is obsessed with coloring so I better get on printing some clean pages for her before she runs out.

1 comment:

  1. Your oatmeal breakfast sounds delish.

    ReplyDelete