Friday, September 30, 2011

see ya September

It's the last day of September and it's Friday, woohoo! This week has been rather quiet. But long. We did our usual library and park outings, plus plenty of painting + playdoh creations. I hit a happy stopping point with my scrapbook space. I worked on my second bite. Mark spent a long day in Chicago for work, so we spent last night snuggled in front of the TV catching up on the shows we missed. We are watching our old favorites - Parenthood and The Office (and House begins again next week), plus Up All Night. What are you watching?

I've been looking over my lists of things I want to get done and I'm feeling satisfied with September. Oddly enough, October's list is looking pretty slim. I'm going to consider this the calm before the holiday storm and enjoy it!

Today + beyond : I've been up since 5:30 and I'm out of coffee so I think we might just need to take a trip to Target for shopping + a Pumpkin Spice Latte (love my Target has a Starbucks inside). We've been printing lots of coloring pages + school worksheets and now I'm in dire need of a new black printer cartridge. Good excuse, huh? The orchid in our bathroom has dropped it's last bloom with no new flowers in sight, so I need to do a little research on how to clip this little guy's stem down and cross my fingers for new growth.

This weekend will be busy with friends + baseball, football and we're going to see our nephews!! It's been too long and Morgan is very excited about seeing her Aunt Kristin. Right now, I need to dig around in the refrigerator and hope there is some chai in there to hold me over. Yawn...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys too! The boys are missing their aunt, uncle, and cousins! I have lots of shows on the DVR and hoping I may just be able to watch a few this weekend -- Parenthood, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice are just a few of them...

    ReplyDelete