Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinterest favorites : funny stuff

I follow some women on Pinterest that find the most hilarious sayings. Maybe it's just my sarcastic mood, but reading these (especially after a long day) have produced several much-needed laughs. These are a few of my recent favorites :
Are you on Pinterest? You can follow me here. Or add your name in the comments below so I can check out your boards and follow you!

Today : we actually have a whole lot of nothing planned. Yesterday was fun and wonderfully productive at the same time. My little craft space is coming along and I ended up finally setting up my Grandma's old sewing machine so I could add some stitching to a couple of Parker's baby layouts. She gave it to me at least two years ago. It's about time. And, our mudroom and master bedroom closet doors are painted + in place (we went with practical white). Need to find the time and good lighting to take photos of all of the good stuff that is going on around here. Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those retro ones. Reminds me of June Cleaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE the first one and can definitely relate. I like the last one too. I need to have that attitude more often I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....I LOVE the retro ones....I may have to join Pinterest just to have those....somewhere! That's just about my speed (ie sarcasm) of humor too.

    ReplyDelete