Friday, September 23, 2011

lazy Friday ahead

All I have is some list-worthy randomness today :

It's gloomy + rainy this morning. Happy freakin' first day of fall. Morgan is singing "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. The marching band wants to play. Rain, rain, go away."

My lower back is killing me + sleeping did not help. Nor Tylenol. Need to try some ibuprofen. I soaked up every bit of quiet snuggle time this morning before Morgan + Parker woke up. Today was definitely not a wake before the kids day.

Needless to say, we are all still in our jammies.

Parker is wearing Morgan's bike helmet + attacking my computer screen with gusto after playing with Kevin's iPad last night.

We are thinking about having some evening get togethers soon. Detroit Lions are on Monday Night Football in a couple weeks and the Tigers are going to the playoffs!! And I think the Red Wings pre-season starts tonight? Don't quote me on that.

If you love Kal's brush script as much as I do, she is giving away a set of the prints I linked to a few weeks ago on her blog. Click here to read more and leave your comment.

I'm on the fence about all the new things that are going on on Facebook. Apparently I am one of the lucky ones that hasn't been bombarded with the "stalker ticker" and the new profile page (or Timeline I guess it's called) looks pretty cool. Almost blog-like.

I have plenty to do + zero motivation to do it. I guess it's still early... 

This weekend : there are so many options. I for sure am getting a hair cut. And making this pumpkin spice coffee syrup. We might go to ArtPrize in Grand Rapids. We might go to IKEA. We might go to the cider mill. We might be lazy and do nothing. Are you doing anything fun or cool that would motivate me to get up and move?

3 comments:

  1. Rain, rain go away. I agree. I think it's suppose to rain all day though. Nothing exciting going on here this weekend. :( How about a review of the coffee syrup. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, Red Wings play tonight! Troy just painted the ceiling black today and we hope to start painting the walls tomorrow. The lights will be wired on Sunday! That's our weekend! Hopefully we can plan something for the next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes Kristin. I hope we can get together next weekend. Mark was just telling me last night how long it's been since he's seen the boys. 4th of July I think! :(

    ReplyDelete