Sunday, June 5, 2011

Morgan : 3 years : 20 questions

20 questions* : answered by Morgan

1. What is your favorite color? yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? my dolls + my bike + my kitchen. Except I don't like when Parker makes a mess and takes the sink out.
3. What is your favorite fruit? pineapple
4. What is your favorite tv show? Yo Gabba Gabba
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? chickie wickies (chicken nuggets)
6. What is your favorite outfit? my polka dot dress + my butterfly shoes
7. What is your favorite game? soccer
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? peacocks at the zoo
10. What is your favorite song? Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
11. What is your favorite book? Old MacDonald Drives a Tractor
12. Who is your best friend? Parker
13. What is your favorite cereal? marshmellow cereal (Mom's Best Naturals Mallow Oats)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play + go to the park
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my noo-noo
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Daddy's waffles
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? spaghetti
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a mommy 

*Starting at age 3, I will be asking Morgan and Parker these 20 questions every year around their birthday. I am going to assemble a small album for each of them, which will hold about 10 years worth, depending on how I lay it out. I will share the final design as soon as I complete this first page. You can see the albums I made here. The scrapbook style albums I was selling in my Etsy shop have been reformatted + replaced with a new softcover bound book!

Happy Birthday Morgan! I am still in disbelief that you turn three years old today. I hope your birthday is as awesome as you are. Mommy, Daddy and Parker love you so much!

28 comments:

  1. awesome questions! Tell Morgan that I like yellow a lot too :)
    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the questions and of course might steal that idea myself =). I'm quite surprised she didn't say pink though and I love her response about not liking when Parker takes the sink out. Happy birthday Morgan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little girl! Looking forward to seeing the birthday answers in the future. Hope you have an awesome day Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea...need to institute more of this in my scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I stumbled across this post the questions are great.
    P.S Loved your December Daily as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My youngest is 3 today and I'll be doing this :) Will do for the older 2 kids as well even though they're already going to turn 8 and 6!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea, I want to make one for each of my neices this Christmas as one is at the right age and we're waiting for the other to arrive!!

    Question about the text: When you printed it from Word, did you use an 8x8 sheet or did you print it onto a standard sheet of paper and paste it onto a new sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! Heather, the questions were printed from Word on a letter size sheet of cardstock and then trimmed down to 8x8. The PDF of the questions is available in my shop - http://www.etsy.com/listing/87407996/20-questions-birthday-interview-for-kids

    Have fun making your nieces albums!

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you sell the premade book?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anonymous, yes, I am selling the premade book in my Etsy shop. I am working on restocking them now and they will be available for purchase again within the next week or so. http://www.etsy.com/shop/promptshop Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is almost like the list that we will be sending out to relatives for our family reunion! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the wonderful idea! I did this with my son and blogged about it here: http://www.devoecreative.com/2012/02/41-and-a-interview/ with a link to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just did this with my 4 year old and it was so much fun to hear his answers. Specialy, the last one. "A police officer but I don't wanna marry anyone".

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm starting this tonight with my son, he's only turning two tomorrow but I thought it would be fun to start as early as possible. His answer to number 20 was "Big!!", pretty straight forward answer I guess!

    - Oakley's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea,and we share the same bday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey just saw your idea on Pinterest and I LOVE it! I posted a link on my blog back to yours about your super fun idea! Thanks for sharing!

    www.sjscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable! My son just turned one, and I'm going to start this now, since I can answer all of these questions for him already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea! We do this type of thing on Leap Day every four years, but I love seeing how it would change from year to year - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you think the 20 questions idea would be silly to start at age 13?? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all Kathy! I think it would be fun as an adult too. :)

      Delete
  20. What a great idea - might have to do some questions for mine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great idea! Both my kid's birthdays are soon, so I will have to do this :) Tash
    www.littleladybird.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent idea! I shall definitely do this! Printing out the questions right now! :) Pamela @ Tan Family Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely idea! I have been doing something similar, writing a letter to them each birthday which i intend to give them when they turn 21! my eldest is 20 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous idea! My daughter will be six soon, I plan to do this...better late than never!

    ReplyDelete