Monday, May 2, 2011

hey, May!

I'm pretty happy to see a new month. To flip the calendar to a new, fresh page.
We had a fantastic weekend around here. Morgan, adorned in her handmade crown, and I watched the Royal Wedding (and I'm not afraid to admit I LOVED it!), Parker took his first (5!) steps, Mark and I had a wonderful and long anniversary dinner, we did some plant and flower shopping (the orchid below is for our master bathroom) and Morgan took her first tractor ride cutting the grass with Daddy.

Ah, May. So much in store this month. Our prompt for the One Little Word class this month is just my speed : a to-do list! I'm going to do this assignment pretty quickly and will share my layout soon. These are my top three for May:
  1. I have a huge birthday party to plan for my two favorite little kids - invitations, decorations, food menu and cake. Oh, and lots of presents! I cannot believe Morgan and Parker are going to be 3 and 1 in just over a month. 
  2. I'd like to get Parker moved in to his real bedroom, which means I have a little shopping to do for accessories and wall decor. Oh, and the physical moving part.
  3. I want our master bathroom to be done-done. There are really just two more things to do. Buy and hang a new mirror (the first one fell off the wall!) and cut and install the Corian shelves in the shower. And finally share it with you! :) I guess this is really a Mark-to-do.
Thank you sooooo much for all of the comment love on our wedding album.

I am outta here for today. Plenty to do - I just need to figure out where to start. Right after I catch up on the amazing breaking news from last night.

What are your big plans for May?

    1 comment:

    1. Can't wait for the birthday bash. You need to give me ideas for presents. Many kudos to our military ending the life of this miserable man.

      ReplyDelete