Friday, April 22, 2011

the portable photobooth

I found the coolest app this week for my iPhone. It's called Pocketbooth and it is so fun! Totally worth the 99 cents. It takes 4 shots in just a few seconds and I took this strip while we were on the way to Home Depot on Thursday. What a cool way to capture snapshots of each of us together. And I can even print and scrapbook them. Love!

Today: the Easter baskets are packed, the eggs are dyed and ready to be hunted. Grandma Goulding is on her way to visit us this weekend and if we get a decent peek of weather, Mark and I might sneak away and hit the trail at Tree Farms in Novi and break in my bike. Our master bath is so close to being complete. My personal tasks include finding the perfect orchid and some storage baskets for the vanity. I can't wait to share the photos with you. I also got notification about our living room coffee table and, would you believe it, it's on backorder until the end of June! Ugh! That would have been nice to know before we ordered it. I'm trying to convince Mark to build one like this instead. Pretty please?

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That does look like a cool application. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOVE that app. Another reason why the iPhone rocks huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a good app. I am off to see if there is an android version now. Thanks for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could have a lot of fun with the iPhone app. Hope you have a chance to enjoy the weather and your new bike.

    ReplyDelete