Tuesday, April 19, 2011

come out, come out, wherever you are

Ok, blog readers. Get your pencils out. It's pop-quiz time.
I'm joking!
Sort of.

I am curious though. What brought you here today?

Part of the Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers course is to help me improve my blog. But first I need to know why my super awesome readers are here so I can focus my posts on what you really like. Sound good?

Just click a box in the poll below and tell me which best describes you and why you are here. You don't have to leave a comment, although you know I love when you do. Feel free to tell me how you found Reaves, party of four, what your favorite topic is, share the link to your own blog, or just say hello.

Don't be shy. :)




3 comments:

  1. I voted BBFS, but am also a OLW classmate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I loved the first page of your one little word project and followed it to your blog - nice to meet you! :) Your scrapbooking is wonderful - I loved reading about your word focus. So many interesting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I indicated in your poll that I was a BBFS classmate, but I'm also doing OLW--though I'm so far behind, I think I may be repeating the grade next year. BTW, my word is "grace."

    ReplyDelete