Wednesday, March 16, 2011

dabbling with digi : no. 01

Now that my December Daily album is complete, it's time to start my next scrapbook project - Parker's first year album. Back when I was still pregnant with him, I put together all of the supplies I planned on needing and set up his album so it was ready to fill. You can read more about that here.

So, now that Parker is 9 months old, I have plenty of journaling and photos ready and waiting to fill it up. Except this album is going to hold more digital layouts than any other I've done before. Time to start practicing and brushing up on my Photoshop skills. Here is my first real digital scrapbook page, documenting a moment in the Reaves household last week while I was prepping dinner:
Template: Paislee Press press plate no. 28 (psst, it's a freebie!)

2 comments:

  1. You know this is the kind of picture I love hanging in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your conversation is too funny. I wonder what she'll think about it in years to come.

    ReplyDelete