Friday, February 4, 2011

5 favorites for Friday

I'm not a quilter, or a seamstress for that matter, but I love this quilt and the colors and patterns she used. If only I had the time to pick up another hobby.

Holy crap! Hot chocolate on a stick? Are you kidding me? This looks fantastic!! Her party ideas are so cool.

These printable Valentines are adorable. I loved sending Morgan to school last year with cards for her friends. Maybe we'll think something up this year.

We're having a Superbowl party on Sunday and I'm planning on trying these two recipes amongst our spread: Baked Taco Potato Chips with Creamy Avocado Dip and Pepperoni Pizza Puffs.

I've read this article twice and am still absorbing bits and pieces of it. Good stuff. Parenting with Positive Guidance.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I would totally try hot chocolate on a stick, but those are pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baked taco potato chips with avocado sauce sounds delectable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, thanks so much for the kind mention!
    btw I think you might have the cutest family ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys are feeling better. We were bummed to not be celebrating the super bowl with you. The taco chips sounded so good that we made them in your honor. They are so good!!! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete