Tuesday, January 18, 2011

December Daily 2010: preparation

During nap time yesterday, I emptied the box I was keeping my December Daily album, photos and ephemera I was saving to add between the pages. I spread everything out on our mudroom counter and now my piles are stacked and my supplies are ready to go.
 
This is going to be a nice little big workstation for me to keep things out on so I can work on my album whenever I get a chance. After reviewing my blog posts to refresh my memory on what each page was going to be about, I think I'm finally ready to scrapbook. I hope it doesn't take too long to put together. I know as well as anyone that things come up. That's why I work best with a plan. And a deadline. My photos are already in day order, my notes are organized and I'm just going to do one day at a time. December 1, December 2, December 3...until it's finished. I think the end of February is a manageable deadline. Then I will share the whole thing here!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good sis! Can't wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  2. organization skills at their best! :)

    ReplyDelete