Friday, December 31, 2010

12.31.2010

peace out 2010!

It's been a good one for the most part.
I'm so ready for 2011.
so ready for the best year ever.
new year - new opportunities - new lessons learned
I can't wait!

Thanks to all of my readers out there, especially if you made it through this long month, and letting me share all the little bits of my life this past year. And a super big thank you to those who comment. I don't know a blogger that doesn't get a little warm and fuzzy after seeing a nice comment on their blog posts. It's nice to know that someone enjoys what they are reading. You rock!

Tonight: we are having a very low key celebration. The littles are in bed, and Mark and I are going to crack open our favorite adult beverages (beer for him, wine for me) and watch a new-to-us movie. Probably Inception. I'm going to try my hardest to make it to midnight, but I'm not making any promises. I hope all of you have a safe and fun evening and a Happy New Year! See you in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe i'm saying this but this just might be one of my favorite picture of our beautiful babys.

    ReplyDelete